Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was great! Us organic eaters ate light. I made a spinach cranberry salad, which didn't turn out so well. I roasted almonds for the first time, and over did it. They were nasty. It spoiled the whole salad. I also made roasted pesto potatoes, and they stuck to the foil, and fell apart as I tried to flip them. I thought I was making the clean up process easier, and actually made everything worse. I was not meant for the kitchen I swear.. I get so upset, and disappointed. I have got skills, and not a single one is in the kitchen. If it were up to me.. I would eat salads, wraps and fruit till the end of my days(Doesn't sound bad huh?!).

Shop Update: I am offering a Thanksgiving/Cyber Monday discount code in my Etsy shop! 10% off the order. Also all of my oversized handwritten gift tags are already 50% off. Just enter: GIVETHANKS at check out.
I took some great photos of my favorite auntie and her future husband. I have been editing, and playing around with fonts since I got home Thanksgiving night for their holiday cards. She is such a goofball. We get along really well. I hope she doesn't mind that I secretly release these photos to you guys, but I want to show off my work! My blog is my resume! Here they are..
 Aren't they the sweetest?!





No comments :

Post a Comment