Friday, December 2, 2011

The Gorge Tour Adventures

I can't believe it is December! Oi.. The weather has been beautiful here in Oregon. It really hasn't been that bad this year. (Enough with the weather..) Wayne's aunt is in town!! He hasn't seen her since he was a youngster, so we took her on a little day trip through the gorge. Went to Multnomah falls, to the top of Rowena Crest, had lunch in the Dalles, and ended in Maryhill Washington. I have decided- besides the dream towns of Cannon Beach, and Manzanita. Rowena Crest is where I'd like a cabin "away from it all". I could work in Hood River! There were deer in every direction we looked! There is hiking trails, and 260+ acres of a beautiful nature reserve with over 200+ species of wild flowers. Just imagine the butterflies in spring.. The viewpoint is spectacular. My heart melts just thinking about it. Haha Gotta play that lottery.
Here is our adventure! BTW This is a combo of Wayne and I's photos.














2 comments :

  1. Cute!!! <3
    Emma. your amazing niece!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EMMA! You should get a blog going! I was wondering who my anonymous follower was! <3

    ReplyDelete