Saturday, December 22, 2012

New Things Coming to the Shop!

I am starting a new Laurel Wreath line in the shop. The screen is drying right now. The prices will be different for this style only because each bag will have to be printed twice. Once for "Bridesmaid"/or whatever design is being purchased, and once for the wreath. I am rather excited about this new line, because I can print dozens with just the wreath, and leave them out waiting for someone to purchase, once the order comes in.. I am able to fit almost all of the designs such as Maid of Honor, Matron of Honor, Flower Girl, Bride, Jr. Bridesmaid etc. in the design. Also recently someone purchased a Bridesmaid bag, and ask for her custom handwritten tag to say "Be my".. Instantly I wondered why I hadn't thought of that! It is a wonderful way to ask someone to be your bridesmaid! Once they are given the bag asking them, they can then use it on the day of the wedding! So many new things are coming to the shop!



I also wanted to share the custom design I have completed for a Philadelphia wedding which magically falls on my birthday! The theme for their wedding is the LOVE statue in Love park downtown Philadelphia! I think it is a great theme, and I am happy to be involved! I am so excited to be involved- while finalizing the order I came across THIS, and had to send it to bride..


2 comments :

  1. I adore those Love bags!! I've had my eye on the bride one for weeks (purchasing tonight) and will definitely remember the Love bag for friends' weddings in the future.

    ReplyDelete