Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Love is Sweet

This is just one more thing for that digital resume. Wayne and I were the amature photographers for my favorite aunties wedding, and I think we pulled it off! I have actually never seen a couple kiss more than they did on their wedding day. Everyone could tell how in love they are. If I had a penny for how many times I saw them kiss... I would be $3.00 richer. It was a fabulous occasion, and I am so excited to show off all of our hard work. Both in photography, and with the decorations. My aunt was the bees knees putting this whole thing together. She could do this for a living, and we can document it! There we go! A business plan in the works. :) The theme was "Love is Sweet". There was a sweets bar full of sweet treats. The decorations included tons of burlap, lace, wood rounds and mason jars. A huge portion of the reception was focused around all of the heart shaped rocks that they have been collecting over the past 3 years. They had written love messages on them and placed them on the tables. Yellow and blue were the theme colors, and my aunt wanted to get married in the 'golden sun'- Just before sunset. There was candlelight, and twinkly lights glowing throughout the evening creating a romantic ambiance. All of the really little kids collected all of the bubbles from all of the tables, and said that they were going to blow the bubbles for everyone to dance in the moonlight. It sounded so romantic, nobody bothered to interfere with their ideas and take them away. I thought it was sweet. The whole occasion was sweet. "Love is Sweet".
♥I wish the happy newlyweds all of the best (Love you!)♥






















4 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful wedding! The decorations are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! I loved documenting the whole thing. Everyone did such a good job. :)

      Delete
  2. From the thankful bride: these are beautiful! You captured the essence of what we were looking for perfectly, and then some! I can't say how thankful I am, and We are, for everything you did to make this such a special time. We love you so much! FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that you like the photos. It always helps to have 2 photographer with totally different styles. :) You did such a good job with everything! We had to document as much as possible, and we love youuuuuuuuuuu! ♥

      Delete