Saturday, June 25, 2011

Inspirational Beach Color Pallette

Usually I would spend my days off at the beach.. But the weather hasn't been that great. It is not bad.. But it is not nice. It has been really overcast. I love everything about the beach, except the wind. The wind changes the surface of water into ripples and waves, as the waves grow in height the wind blows them faster and higher until they eventually break onto the shore. So without wind I wouldn't be able to hear the waves crashing. I can always enjoy the beach with a window cracked open, and bring the beauty of nature indoors!
The blue hue's of the sky and ocean, the beige of the sand, and greyness of a storm, the light driftwood browns, the soft pastel shells, the organic greens are all so calming. I could sit in any of these rooms and read a book, or take a nap. Couldn't you?









No comments :

Post a Comment