Friday, June 17, 2011

It is an Inspirational Sunny Friday Morning!

Geninne Zlatkis is one of the most talented people. She does beautiful stamp carving, painting, drawing, photography, illustrations. She does everything! I am extremely inspired by everything she does. She even decorates her house perfectly. She gets so much stuff done.. It is as if she never makes a mistake. She is so inspired by nature.. It is beautiful. Watching her videos of the grass blowing in the wind, or hundreds of thousands of migrating birds in the sunset.. She is everything I aspire to be. YAY A GOAL!







Here is a little "how to" video she made. After watching this video I spent over $100 on supplies to get started. Even Wayne wanted to start carving! I'll post pictures of what I have carved soon. I bought the wrong ink. The kind I got is oil based.. Once you stamp with it-you can't change the color ever again.

Stamp Carving from Geninne D. Zlatkis on Vimeo.

No comments :

Post a Comment