Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wit & Whistle Chalkboard Serving Platter DIY Project

Wit & Whistle completed yet another DIY project last month. I think her blog was getting so many hits- she went on a porcelain chalkboard painting frenzie. (I don't mind : ) She went with a chalkboard serving platter this time. I will leave it to her to tell you how she did it. Head over to her blog post here. I like these DIY projects so much because I hope to bring out the creativity in all of us. Especially when it comes to small gatherings/dinners/gifting. The most important thing to all of us is our loved ones. I think what you do to make them remember you the way you are right now is important. Tell them how much you adore them in as many ways as possible. We only get one chance to live this life. Make it a good one, and one for all of us to remember. The one that gives/makes/creates and smiles doing it. That is the way I see things..
Now carry on. Let's get our craft on!

No comments :

Post a Comment