Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cottage Update

The cottage has come so far in such a short time. Every time I am ready to update so much more work has been done! I can't keep up! That is a good thing.. Seeing Wayne work like this is pretty impressive. I have only seen him work in the service industry(which is mentally tough), and we lived in a condo for 4 years with a maintenance crew so he never had to lift a finger. Now he is literally breaking his fingers! I have to post while I can because tomorrow is another day, and I am sure the work will continue. Today we took the day off, and took a bit of an adventure. I will be posting that up here soon also!
Enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions!
The next steps are making the hole for the wood stove, trim work, painting, and flooring!












This man has got skills..

No comments :

Post a Comment